CAS No.: 71050-62-9
Molecular Formula: (C3H4O2.H3O2P)X
Molecular Weight: 1500-2200
Kimasol S40 91-93% solid has good dispersion property and superior control for scale of calcium carbonate and calcium phosphate in circulating cool water system. Kimasol S40 91-93% solid is a general purpose scale inhibitor, as it is effective to inhibit precipitation of barium sulfate, strontium sulfate and silica scale. It has advantages in thermal stability and strong chlorine tolerance. Kimasol S40 91-93% solid is an excellent antiscalant for Oilfield Squeeze and Topside Treatment.
Kimasol S40 91-93% solid can be used as scale and corrosion inhibitor in circulating cool water system and oilfield refill water system. It has better performance than acrylic products in paper making mill, ceramic industry and etc.. It can also be used as antiscalant and dispersant in Boiler, used as scale inhibitors in RO system.
|Solid content %||91-93|
|Kinematic Viscosity (1% water, MPa.s@25℃）||17mim|
1) Industrial circulating water: as antiscalant and dispersant.
2) Ceramics industry: as dispersant for calcium carbonate.
3) Oilfield refill water system: as scale and corrosion inhibitor, particularlly used as scale inhibitor for barium sulfate and strontium sulfate.
4) RO system: as antiscalant and dispersant.
When used alone, the dosage of 2-10mg/L is preferred. It can also be used together with organophosphines, copolymer, zinc salt or BTA.
Package and Storage Recommendation:
1) Kimasol S40 91-93% solid storage long time will cause caking, but didn't impact the application effect.
2) Normally in 25KG plastic bag, jumbo bag (1000KG) can be used as required. Storage for 24 months in room shady and dry place.